Lost & Found Animals
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Lost An Animal?
- Please visit the Thunder Bay Lost and Found Pets Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThunderBayLostPetsorFoundPets). If your animal is not listed here please complete a post about your lost animal. Don’t forget to include a picture/pictures, gender, color, location they went missing and date they have been missing from. We will also post found animals on our page at https://www.facebook.com/tbdhs.
- If you do not have access to Facebook, contact our front desk at (807) 475-8803 to provide a description.
Found An Animal?
- Please read the document provided to ensure that the cat is not an owned outdoor cat or a feral cat (Download Community Cats PDF)
- If you are able to, visit the Thunder Bay Lost and Found Pets Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThunderBayLostPetsorFoundPets) and post the cat you have found. In your post please include a picture/pictures, gender, color, location they were found and date that you found them.
- If you would like to bring the cat to our shelter, please call (807) 475-8803. Note, cats must be contained in a kennel. We will not accept cats in live traps.
*Please CALL (807) 475-8803 prior to bringing an animal to our shelter so we can ensure we are prepared for your arrival.
Dogs within city limits: Please contact City of Thunder Bay Animal Services at (807) 684-2156.
Dogs outside of city limits: Please call our office during regular business hours at (807) 475-8803.